A couple of FAQs by the community

Hello everybody,

I was wondering if anyone could provide some responses to the following FAQs in our community;

• Circulation supply
  1. What is the current circulating supply? coinmarketcap.com does not show this metric. Gate recently provided a metric but we are not sure if it’s correct. Link
  2. What is the token distribution schedule? We found this article via upbit.
  3. Is there any way to track the growth of circulating supply (calculation method)?
  • KlaytnScope
  1. Are you currently considering to add other features to KlaytnScope and if so, what are they? (e.g. more network stats and graphs as etherscan provides)
  2. When will KCT token transfers be viewable via klaytnscope? Currently it says “upcoming”.
  3. Is there any other way to view tokenbalances besides adding them as custom token in your Kaikas wallet?
  • Klip
  1. We understand Klip forms a major part of the roadmap and will be a big steppingstone towards mass adoption. Can we view progress on the development somewhere? I didn’t find any repository for it on Github.
  2. Is it being developed by the Ground X team or are Kakao devs also working on it?

Ledger app source:

It contains C sources for BOLOS (Ledger’s OS), tested on Ledger Nano S, also a low-level JS package for communication with ledger from browsers.

Documentation on JS client:
https://ledger.kompose.app/docs/

Demo page that allows to install “Klaytn CE” on the device and test functions:
https://ledger.kompose.app/test/

High-level package that implements Web3 subprovider (for integration with BApps):
https://github.com/kompose-app/hw-subproviders-klaytn

Documentation for subprovider:
https://hw-subproviders-klaytn.kompose.app

As I understand it the Ledger Integration requires submission of the code by the official team, after which Ledger will review the code. Is this something the team is planning to go for? Ledger integration with Kaikas would be very interesting as this wallet device is very popular with the global blockchain population and it allows us to safely store our assets.

Thank you!

3개의 좋아요

Thanks for your questions. Here are the answers. Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

• Circulation supply
  1. What is the current circulating supply? coinmarketcap.com does not show this metric. Gate recently provided a metric but we are not sure if it’s correct. Link
  2. What is the token distribution schedule? We found this article via upbit.
  3. Is there any way to track the growth of circulating supply (calculation method)?

The numbers provided on Gate.io and Upbit Singapore are only our projection. We do not have APIs to track the actual number of KLAY in the moment.

• KlaytnScope
  1. Are you currently considering to add other features to KlaytnScope and if so, what are they? (e.g. more network stats and graphs as etherscan provides)

We keep developing KlaytnScope, and we hope that it will be updated in June. The main features would be KCT token transfer history and KLAY transfer history via internal transactions.

1. When will KCT token transfers be viewable via klaytnscope? Currently it says “upcoming”.

We hope that this feature will be updated in June.

1. Is there any other way to view tokenbalances besides adding them as custom token in your Kaikas wallet?

You can also add custom tokens to https://wallet.klaytn.com/ similarly as done in Kaikas. In addition, checking balances of known tokens, which are implemented upon KIP-7 or ERC-20 standard, will be available through Klaytnscope. We hope that this functionality will be delivered in June.

• Klip
  1. We understand Klip forms a major part of the roadmap and will be a big steppingstone towards mass adoption. Can we view progress on the development somewhere? I didn’t find any repository for it on Github.

As was already announced recently in your medium blog posting, Klip will be launched in June 2020.

1. Is it being developed by the Ground X team or are Kakao devs also working on it?

Ground X has been in charge of.

• Ledger Integration

As I understand it the Ledger Integration requires submission of the code by the official team, after which Ledger will review the code. Is this something the team is planning to go for? Ledger integration with Kaikas would be very interesting as this wallet device is very popular with the global blockchain population and it allows us to safely store our assets.

The Klaytn team considered the Ledger integration on Klaytn but didn’t make progress on it. The team will look into Kompose’s implementation and get back to you. Thank you for letting us know.

Thank for the responses @colin.kim

I’m glad you noticed our blog on Klip!

2개의 좋아요

Hello team, im having problem connecting my kaikas wallet with klayswap…any network problem or upgrade with kaikas wallet which im not aware off? Cause my liquidity on klayswap is directly connected with my kaikad wallet…if i cant connect my kaikas wallet to klayswap, i lose my liquidity. All help in the right direction appreaciated. Thank you in advance for time and replies in advance. @colin.kim

Hi, @Dave .

Sorry for the late reply.

Are you suffering the issue currently?

For KlaytnScope point 1. I’m interested in the ability to download a CSV of my transactions. There is a similar feature on etherscan.io as an example. I’m new to Klaytn coming via Ozys and Belt so I’m not sure if there is another method? Thanks!

Hi! The CSV download is not currently available on KlaytnScope. If you have any additional questions, please email at klaytn.support@ozys.net. Thanks!