KLAY transaction

Hello,

I have a problem with transferring my KLAY tokens from Liquid to Trust wallet. I made the transfer but still did not received on my Trust wallet. There are two attached screenshots. One shows my transaction details which I got from Liquid and shows transaction has been successful.

And the other picture shows contract address of Klaytn which I got from etherscan.io

And according this contract address and decimals I registered on my trust wallet as KLAY. But as I said there no KLAY in my wallet. Could you please help on this matter. If Klaytn contract address difference could you share with me.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Muhsin Bulut

Hello,

Thanks for asking a question on Klaytn Forum.

KLAY is a base token of Klaytn, and it is not an ERC-20 token on Ethereum.

Also, it seems that Trust wallet does not support Klaytn yet. Could you explain more about what you did on Liquid?

And this is my KLAY address on Liquid.

Thank you again, I appreciate your help!

Best regards,
Muhsin Bulut

Muhsin Bulut <muhsinbulut226@gmail.com>, 2 Mar 2021 Sal, 08:30 tarihinde şunu yazdı:

Let me make clear this.

Trust wallet is not support Klaytn network. Where do you want to send?

Trust wallet you mentioned is this, right?

I want to keep in My liquid, please.

This is my address: 0x2f417825fd6e137a9629e8b3e63ca123ef510469

and I attached the QR as well! Thanks.

Klaytn Developers Forum를 통한 Junghyun Colin Kim <klaytn@discoursemail.com>, 2 Mar 2021 Sal, 09:05 tarihinde şunu yazdı:

So, you send some amount of KLAY from your liquid account to your trust wallet account, right?

Trust wallet does not support Klaytn, so you should have not transferred.

If you want to the KLAY back to the liquid wallet, please consult it to Trust wallet.