Wish to recover my CLBK

Hello,

For your information I’m still trying to recover my 52,499.999000CLBK pending for more than one month on Klayton.

I’ve opened an account on Kaikas and I’ve tried everything.

My public key ETH Trust Wallet address is 0xb825f5df7e167f17993921a00e63e74906d80504, but I cannot find the corresponding Private key address.

When I introduce my Private key address it shows another public key address 0xB4f3C941b782F2c7C23988353704aC313D87AeDa.

I don’t understand what happened. I tried to find my private key with my 12 words phrase, but it is just to recover the wallet, not to see my private key.

Is it possible that Klaytn return back my 52,499.999 CLBK to my account at Bitforex.com (to where they come from). I will then resend my CLBK from Bitforex.com to my Kaikas account.

The transaction confirmation is: 0x63085c17c0dc5d74cda76fccfceecef67e05077dd6b007e252d0af1657ec0b58.

If a transfer doesn’t work (can’t be applied), it should go back to where he came from, isn’t it? It’s not my fault if CLB changed to CLBK with another protocol.

Thanks again for your time and help.

Kind regards

Francois Schaller

Hello,

Your CLBK was sent to the same corresponding address of your ETH trust wallet in Klaytn, so actually the transfer did work.

Please try the following steps to recover your asset.

1. Get the private key of your ETH Trust Wallet address. I found some instructions to get the private key from ETH Trust Wallet:
    https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-recover-funds-sent-to-a-wrong-public-address/145
    https://www.reddit.com/r/trustapp/comments/eo16ps/extracting_private_keys_from_trust_wallet_by/

2. Open Kaikas and import the account using the private key. You can do this by accessing Manage Accounts (right top people icon) > Import > Import Using Private Key.

3. Add CLBK to the token list by Token List > Add Token > type & select CLBK from the list.

4. Now you should be able to see your CLBK and its balance in your account. As you have full control of your tokens, you can send them to another account or keep them in Kaikas.

Thanks.

Hello,

Many, many thanks your so helpful. I now have my CLBK on my Kaikasaccount.
I followed your instruction, just one precision, I was not able to get my recovery phrase, but my Private key (QR code).
It seems that it doesn’t work to see the recovery phrase.

Kind regards

François

Hello,

The recovery phrase of your kaikas accounts (seed phrase) can be found at settings (right top gear icon) > reveal seed phrase.

Thanks.

Hello, sorry I meant the recovery phrase of Trust wallet.
Kind regards
Francois

Oh I see. I was not closely looking into how Trust wallet works. Thank you for letting me know, though.

Anyway, I’m so glad to hear that you were able to recover your assets :slight_smile: